Based on the submissions we have already received, the member videos are sure to be a highlight of this year’s GNCA Online Duanwu Festival. If you haven’t sent in a video already, you’ve still got until 8pm on Wednesday, June 10.
Send us a short video of your current life during these last few strange months. We’ll pick the best and edit them together for all to enjoy. The content is up to you, but here are some suggestions:
- Show us your “new normal”: life at home, social distancing, etc.
- Share how your family is celebrating Duanwu Festival during these times
- Show us a slice of your “Chinese in Nashville” life
- Entertain us: sing, dance, play an instrument, tell jokes, recite a poem, act out a skit!
Time is limited, and we’ll need your help to make sure we can review all submissions and complete the editing:
- Keep videos short — under one minute
- Record on your phone in landscape/horizontal orientation
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an upload link
- Put your name and a video title in the filename
We will also put together a segment to congratulate this year’s graduates (including kindergarten, elementary, middle school, and high school); if you’ve got children you want to include, please email us at email@example.com.
Thanks in advance for your participation, and please contact us with any questions!