NOTE: Registrations are now closed, but you are still welcome to attend. Please see our “planning ahead” post for full details.
We are excited to announce this year’s Mid-Autumn Festival will be held on Saturday, September 23, 2:00-8:30pm at APleasant Vineyard Winery! This will be an outdoor event; the vineyard, which is owned by members of Nashville’s Chinese community (you can read their story here), is located in Columbia, TN, about 30-40 minutes south of Nashville. Admission is free, but you must register yourself and your party by Sunday, September 17. Click on the link below to register:
- Date: Saturday, September 23
- Time: 2:00-8:30pm
- Location: APleasant Vineyard Winery, 2018 Les Robinson Road, Columbia, TN 38401
- Attendance is free; online RSVP required
We are greatly expanding the number and variety of activities, offering fun from the early afternoon into the evening:
- U-pick muscadine grapes
- Evening bonfire
- Outdoor movie (title TBD)
- Variety show (see registration form if interested in performing)
- Learn to make your own mooncake
- Photo booth with traditional Chinese outfits
- Family games and contests
- Balloon artist
- Vendors: food, beverages, cakes, homegrown produce
- GNCA sponsor booths
- Gift bags for attendees
- …and more!
Interested in performing? We are currently accepting applications for variety show performances — music, dancing, martial arts, etc. If you are interested in performing, please let us know on the registration form by September 17.
We look forward to seeing you there!