You can now buy your tickets online for our Chinese New Year Gala on Saturday, January 14 at Belmont University! Please note that tickets for the dinner and performance parts of the evening are sold separately. While we will also sell tickets at the door, we strongly suggest ordering ahead of time in case they sell out!
In order to ensure a smooth entry at the event, please bring a printout or screenshot of the confirmation email you will receive. If you run into any trouble when purchasing your tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dinner: $12 (boxed dinner and drink; one price for all ages)
- Performance tickets (no reserved seating)
- Adults (13+): $12
- Children (5-12): $6
- Children 4 and under: free
- VIP tickets (reserved seating; includes dinner): $50
This year’s event is being held in partnership with Belmont University Asian Studies. The festivities begin at 4:30 pm with a boxed dinner (Chinese dishes) at Belmont’s Janet Ayers Academic Center (JAAC). The show begins at 6:30 pm at the nearby Massey Performing Arts Center (MPAC) and will feature a wide range of amazing performances, as well as a hongbao (red envelope) giveaway for children and a raffle with fantastic prizes.
- Date: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Time: Dinner 4:30-6:30; Performances 6:30-8:30
- Address: Belmont University, 1900 Belmont Boulevard
- Dinner: Janet Ayers Academic Center (JAAC)
- Performances: Massey Performing Arts Center (MPAC)
- Free parking available on campus; details to follow
Please note that this is our first indoor event in three years, and while there are no public-health related restrictions in place, we ask that you use common sense to keep yourself and others healthy and safe.