The Year of the Rabbit is just around the corner! Greater Nashville Chinese Association will host our annual Chinese New Year Gala on Saturday, January 14 at Belmont University. We look forward to having you join us in welcoming the new year with Chinese traditions, culture, and food.
This year’s event is being held in partnership with Belmont University Asian Studies. The festivities begin at 4:30 pm with a boxed dinner (Chinese dishes) at Belmont’s Janet Ayers Academic Center (JAAC). The show begins at 6:30 pm at the nearby Massey Performing Arts Center (MPAC) and will feature a wide range of amazing performances, as well as a hongbao (red envelope) giveaway for children and a raffle with fantastic prizes.
Please note that this is our first indoor event in three years, and while there are no public-health related restrictions in place, we ask that you use common sense to keep yourself and others healthy and safe.
- Date: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Time: Dinner 4:30-6:30; Performances 6:30-8:30
- Address: Belmont University, 1900 Belmont Boulevard
- Dinner: $12 (boxed dinner and drink; one price for all ages)
- Performance tickets (no reserved seating)
- Adults (13+): $12
- Children (5-12): $6
- Children 4 and under: free
- VIP tickets (reserved seating; includes dinner): $50
Tickets will be available soon on our website. Dinner and performance parts of the evening are charged separately. While we will also sell tickets at the door, we strongly suggest ordering ahead of time in case they sell out.